- 4 times more likely to be opinion leaders than average audience
- 90% recalled sponsors from multiple choice list
- 2 out of 3 take action based on what they hear on EarthSky
- 34% in North America, 66% international
- 62% college-educated or higher
- 33% earn $100K+, mean income is $90K
- 24% aged 18-34, 44% aged 35-54
Demographic information referenced by: Multimedia Research, Inc. studies on Earth & Sky radio series listeners and NPR listeners for 2008 (“Profile 2008: National Public Radio Station Audiences,” published by NPR Audience and Corporate Research). Additional demographic and psychographic information available by contacting EarthSky.